- Each gift voucher is manually created, so there may be an hour or two of processing time before it is sent to your inbox.
- When you purchase a gift voucher, we will email you a PDF copy of the voucher that you can then print and give personally, or email directly to your loved one. We will not email the voucher to your recipient directly, it will be sent to you to forward at your leisure.
- You can purchase multiple gift vouchers of the same value by adding more than one to your cart. If you add two gift vouchers, you will be emailed two PDF files with unique codes that can then be gifted to two different people.
- If your shopping cart consists only of one or more gift vouchers, no postage will be charged on your order because the gift vouchers are sent to you electronically using your supplied email address.
- Gift vouchers contain a code that can be used online (enter the gift voucher code in the “Coupon Code” box at checkout), or it can be used for local pickup of items or for scrapbooking and card classes (Perth Metropolitan only).
- Gift vouchers do not need to be used in one purchase. Any value remaining on the gift voucher can be used for subsequent purchases by continuing to enter the same coupon code at checkout.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date they are purchased.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.